Pseudo-Analysis: Measures of General Conditional Information
Volume 2, Issue 2, Page No 36-40, 2017
Author’s Name: DORETTA VIVONAa),1, MARIA DIVARI
1”Sapienza”-University of Rome, Department of Basic and Applied Sciences for Engeneering, 00161, Rome Italy
The aim of this paper is to continue our study of information in the setting of Pseudo-Analysis. We shall present, by axiomatic way, the definition of measures of general conditional information and we shall study particular measure by using a system of functional equations in which it is present a pseudo-operation. We know that J.Aczel is the founder of the Theory of Functional Equations and he solved the so called ”Cauchy Equation”. The method used in this paper consists in reducing the principal equation, to some basic known equations solved by Aczel and his school. With Benvenuti we studied a generalization of the Cauchy Equation and following these our results, we are able to give the general solution of the system and the expression for this measure of general conditional information.
Received: 28 December 2017, Accepted: 06 February 2017, Published Online: 25 February 2017
- J.Kampe De Feriet, B.Forte, Information et Prob-abilite applications” Compt.Rand.Ac.Sc.Paris, 265, 110-114, 142-146, 350-353, 1967.
- D.Vivona, Information Theory and Fuzzy Inte-grals: along the way paved by Pietro Benvenuti, 10th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-based System (IPMU), Perugia Italy, 2004.
- D.Vivona – M.Divari, On a conditional informa-tion for fuzzy sets, International Summer School on Aggregation Operators and their applica-tions (AGOP), Lugano Switzerland, 2005.
- D.Vivona – M.Divari, Pseudo-Analysis: some measures of general information, IEEE 14th In-ternational Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics (SISY), Subotica Serbia, 2016.
- J. Aczel, Lectures on functional equations and their applications, New Jork, Academic Press, 1966.
- P.Benvenuti – R.Mesiar – D.Vivona, The cauchy equation on I-semigroup, Aequ.Math. 63, 2002.
- E. Pap, Null-additive Set Functions Dordrecht. Kluver Academic Publishers, 1995.
- P.Benvenuti – R.Mesiar – D.Vivona, Mono-tone set-functions-based integrals, Handbook in Measure Theory, Elsevier Ed. 2002.
- K.Yosida, Functional analysis, Springer, 1995.
- D.Vivona – M.Divari, An Independence prop-erty for General Information, Natural Sciences 8 2016, dx.doi.org/10.4236/ns.2016.82008.